George to George Candlelit Procession led by musicians
Meet at George Pub (beer garden) at 4.15 for a 4:30pm prompt start. Nanny Christmas and The Pearly King and Queen will be there too. The procession lead by a trio of musicians will arrive at The Green via St George’s Church at 5.00pm. Click here for more information about the Procession.
On The High Street
- Pearly King of Bow Bells, Cheapside & Blackfriars
- Pearly Queen Mum of Hackney
- Nanny Christmas
- Hula Hooper – Thornton Square 3.00 to 3.20
- Jazz Trio – Thornton Square 3.25 – 3.45
- Festive Busker – Sainsbury’s 3.00 – 6.00pm
Running order for Main Stage
- 3 pm – The Spanish Choir from Harris Academy
- 3.10 – Dance Company Studios present performances of Street Dancers, Dance Company Carpe Diem, Zumba, Piloxing and Kit & Joe.
- 3.50 – Hula Hoop Extravaganza
- 4.10 – Kent Academy of Performing Arts
- 4.30 – Singer Fil Straughton
- 5.00 – Candlelit Procession arrives at main stage
- 5.05 – Pearly King of Bow Bells, Cheapside & Blackfriars & Pearly Queen Mum of Hackney, Father Christmas & Nanny Christmas
- 5.10 – Gems Cheerleaders
- 5.25 – St George’s Church Choir
- 5.45 – Introduction of guests
- 6.00 – Christmas Light Switch On and Special Effects (including cannon firing confetti, glitter into the air and strobe lighting).
Beckenham Green – stalls and attractions 3.00pm – 6.00pm
- Bibby’s Bakery – cakes and crafts
- Sweet Boutique – traditional sweets
- Hop Box – Draught Beers
- MyTime – Face painting, fitness advise and membership sales
- Youth Bus – deck mixing and crafts
- Jimmy Botton – children’s rides, Hot Chestnut stand and Candy floss stand
Event organised by Beckenham Town Centre Manager (Bromley Council). Candlelit Procession organised by Copers Cope Area Resident’s Association. Supported by the Beckenham Business Association.