Saturday June 15th 2013 2 to 5 p.m.
Bring a picnic and help The Friends of Kelsey Park celebrate. There will be bands and choirs, free entry and many children’s activities which will make this day a joyous and memorable occasion.
The park we know and enjoy today was opened almost 100 years ago in 1913, but its history can be traced back as far as the 12th century when the Kelsey area was owned by the Lord of the Manor of Beckenham.
For more information follow the link below.