Thank you to all the shops and businesses that took part, it certainly spiced up the High Street for a couple of weeks. This year the theme was ‘Celebrating Beckenham’s Green & Pleasant Parks’ and over 500 people voted for their favourite window instore and online. The votes have been counted and the top five (out of the 17 businesses that participated) are:
- Thackray Williams (solicitors) with 18% of the votes
- Raggios (cafe) with 15% of the votes
- Jumping Bean (gifts) with 14% of the votes
- Gallery Seventeen (art gallery) with 11.3% of the votes
- Beckenham Pharmacy (opposite the old police station) with 10.7% of the votes
Well done Thackray Williams the trophy is on its way to you.