Come along to the Market on Saturday, buy some goodies, have some lunch and enjoy some free local entertainment between 11am and 3pm.
- Princess Elsa (lookalike) from the movie Frozen will be on stage at 11am for some high energy singing and dancing (courtesy of Brilliant Birthdays)
- Kids can join in with complimentary Mini Tennis sessions provided by Beckenham Cricket Club
- Pastime Historical Dance – humble but rowdy peasants from the 15th and 16th centuries.
- FUNdamentally Gospel – Beckenham pop, soul, gospel and world music choir.
- Bianca –talented and soulful solo artist
- Beckenham’s very own Kent Stage Academy perform a medley of songs from the musical “Godspell”.