St George’s Chamber Orchestra (SGCO) presents Baroque Concertos – ‘A taste of Italy’ – Saturday 09th May 2015 7.45pm
- Corelli Concerto Grosso Op.6 no.1 in D
- Alessandro Scarlatti Concerto Grosso no.1 in F minor
- Vivaldi Concerto for 2 violins ”per eco in lontano” RV 552
- Albinoni Sinfonia in C Op.2 no.3
- Locatelli Concerto Grosso in C minor Op.1 no.2
- Vivaldi Concerto for Violin in Eb ‘La Tempesta di Mare’ RV 253
- Solo Violin: Patrick Savage
- Director and Solo Violin: Dominic Moore
Find out more about the SGCO at http://sgco.co.uk/
Book in advance from The Beckenham Bookshop and St. George’s Church Office (Monday to Friday until 3.30pm). Best seats will be reserved for pre-concert sales. Tickets also available on-line athttp://www.stgeorgesbeckenham.co.ukand on the door.
St. George’s Church is on the corner of High Street and Bromley Road Beckenham BR3 1AX.