Bromley Council are asking for your comments on the revised local list of validation requirements for planning applications.
The review has led to minor changes to items already on the list by way of making requirements clearer for applicants and ensuring that the most up-to-date policies are referenced. The revised list also introduces some additional requirements for non-householder applications to ensure that proposals meet current legislative and policy requirements, are capable of delivering high quality design and are addressing sustainability polices.
Furthermore by requiring applicants to submit certain details as part of the planning applications for major and/or complex and sensitive proposals, it is possible to prevent the use of conditions requiring further submissions which will reduce timescales for implementing permissions.
Additional requirements added to the local list include:
- Clarification in respect of Design and Access Statements
- Large scale (1:20) plans to show sensitive or complex design details
- Living roof details
- Computer generated images for major proposals
- Accommodation schedules for all new dwellings
- Submission of construction logistic plans
- Submission of landscape proposals
- Clarification in respect of information required for Lifetime Homes and wheelchair units
- Material samples for appropriate schemes
- Sustainability statements
Have your say
You can comment by emailing us at email@example.com making sure you title your message ‘Local Information Requirements Consultation’ or by writing to us at
Planning (Local Information Requirements Consultation)
Civic Centre, Stockwell Close,
Bromley BR1 3UH
This consultation is open for 8 weeks until 22 June 2015.