Over the last year we have been developing plans to improve the way that health and social care is organised and delivered for people in Bromley. We are doing this for the following reasons:
- We want to help you take better care of your health and have the right support to do so.
- We want more care to be provided in the community so that you only go into hospital if you really need to be there.
- We want to make sure you get high quality care when you need it, from the right service in the right place.
- We want you to have better joined up care for all your health and social care needs so you don’t have to repeat yourself many times to different people.
- We want to ensure you have the best experience possible.
- We need to do this in a way that will make the best use of the money we have to spend on the NHS.
Our plans have been developed with the help of many people including doctors, nurses, health professionals, patients and other staff. We have come up with a way of providing more joined up care that is focused on the needs of patients and which should help us deliver the improvements required and help people to live longer and healthier lives. If you want to find out more about these plans, please call 01689 866535 or email Broccg.email@example.com .
To help us shape how we deliver these improvements, please help us by completing our survey here.
Communications and Engagement Manager
Bromley Clinical Commissioning Group