See you tomorrow on at Market On The Green for local produce and craft stalls, yummy lunch stalls and entertainment.
Proctors Estate Agent have teamed up with Market On The Green to celebrate their 70th Anniversary. They have arranged lots of fun including, free balloon modelling, charity raffle and best of all a micro pig petting farm, those 4 little piggies are sure to be the stars of the day. They will also be hiding 10 Proctor piggy banks on The Green for you to find with special surprises inside each of them. Clues will be posted on Twitter on the day, so follow Proctors to get involved.
Bottons Family Funfair with new Race-o-Rama ride, face painting by Tiger Dragon Butterfly and free live entertainment. The Gambado’s Tiger will be on the prowl to meet and greet the little ones. Beckenham’s RBS Bowls clubs is running a ‘Bowling for a Pig’ game and Bromley Road School also have an activity tent.
Live On Stage
- 11:30 – Stagecoach Beckenham
- 12: 15 – Songstress Haley Ince
- 13:15 – Churchfields Primary School Choir
- 13.45 – Songstress Haley Ince
- 14:45 – Beckenham Young Players
- 15:15 – Irish Dancing from Balgowan Primary School
Stalls and hot food
- All Things Saucy – handmade sauces using fresh, natural ingredients from local sources.
- Aspect Jewellery – new to Beckenham Green.
- Beadica – Vintage style beaded Jewellery and and-crafted flower pendants.
- Channytta’s Arts & Crafts – Hand made in Beckenham crafts.
- Chillimamas – hot hot hot chilli sauce made in Bromley.
- Daniel’s Fine Fruit Emporium – Kent fruits.
- Deli Jerk – spicy jerk chicken with rice or in a wrap.
- DM Clothing – ladies scarfs and clothing.
- Dulci Bella Marshmallows – Award winning gourmet marshmallows.
- Eat’n’Mess Cakes – finest cupcakes from Sevenoaks.
- Echoes of Velvet Soaping Company – luscious soaps.
- Elle Jane Designs – hand made cards and notelets
- Elvira’s Secret Pantry – free from artisan bakery based in South London, is dedicated to baking a variety of freshly homemade sweet and savoury treats that are gluten free, dairy free and yeast free.
- Feet Foremost/Steps to Serenity – podiatry and foot care.
- Framerstamp – high quality framed stamps.
- German Sausage stall.
- Grand Cru – Beckenham’s very own Fine Wine Merchant.
- Hocus Pocus Magical Emporium – fair trade gifts.
- Hornsby Designs – handmade wood crafts, chopping boards, trays, knife blocks.
- Libby’s Locker – baby blankets, bibs, cot sets etc)
- Marsh Produce – rare breed lamb & pork, beef, free range poultry, homemade burgers and sausage and now Kent cheese.
- Mel Smith Designs – housewares with Mel’s modern-retro designs.
- Mexican Gems – Mexican inspired jewellery.
- Millbrook Pottery – Beckenham hand made pottery.
- Nip from The Hip – fruit liqueurs made with locally sourced fruit.
- Paula’s Delicious – Guyanan classics such as roti, curry goat & chicken, salt fish, rice.
- Preserved Passions – made in Beckenham jams, chutneys and relishes.
- Rosie’s Juicery – juices and detox.
- Sapore Vero – Beckenham wood fired pizza
- Sevenoaks Candles – Kentish artisan candles
- Simply No Gluten – homemade gluten free goodies.
- Simply True -handmade adult and children’s jewellery.
- St George’s Church – local church next to The Green.
- Sweet Nostalgia Fudge – Kentish hand made fudge.
- Sugar Pug Fairy – locally made cards.
- Taftugs Street Foods – gourmet burger van.
- The Mobile Coffee Bean – gourmet coffee and tea.
- The Chocolate Hut – Kent made cakes and treats.
- Three Hounds Beer Company – locally produced beer.