Improvement Works update courtesy of F M Conway contractor for the works.
Work for weeks commencing the 30th May to the 2nd June 2017:
- Kerbing and paving on Bromley Road will be completed.
- Work on the planters on Beckenham Green will continue.
- Preparation works for new kerb alignment between 106 High Street and 62 High Street will be implemented in anticipation of excavation and kerb laying starting the week of the 5th June 2017.
- It is anticipated that Transport for London will carry out modification works to the traffic signals on the corner of Albemarle Road and the High Street.
Previous completed works
- New kerbs and paving have been laid on Bromley Road between the Nat West and the Public Halls and between 47-71 High Street.
- Labour intensive hand digging excavation around the Beckenham Green Plane trees has been completed and temporary root protection introduced.