Improvement Works update courtesy of F M Conway contractor for the works.
Work for weeks commencing the 26th June 2017.
- Kerb laying and new paving will commence north from Pierluigis towards Church Avenue. Car parking will be suspended at this location.
- Strengthening materials will continue to be laid under the new parking bays along The High Street between Rokewood Apartments and Thornton’s Corner.
- Additional drainage will continue to be installed at Thorntons Corner and new kerbing will be completed.
- Temporary surfacing will be laid at Thorntons Corner to reopen the pavement and remove the safety barriers.
- The construction of the new planters on Beckenham Green will continue.
Previous completed works
- Structural works for the Beckenham Green planters has continued.
- The crossover to Rokeswood Apartments was completed (1 day earlier than anticipated).
- Drainage, road strengthening and kerbing has been laid at Thorntons Corner.