Beckenham’s annual Christmas School Choir Competition is back. This year choirs from Harris Primary Academy Beckenham Green, Worsley Bridge Primary, and Harris Primary Academy Beckenham are competing.
Come down to the Beckenham Green on 1st December to support them and enjoy Beckenham’s Christmas extravaganza – Christmas market, kids activities, festive entertainment, fun fair, candlelit parade, light switch on and community sing-a-long.
Entertainment on Stage (Beckenham Green)
- 12.30 – Free Coffee and Cake (while stocks last) in celebration of Beckenham Improvement Scheme
- 13:00 – Harris Primary Beckenham Green Choir
- 13:30 – Felix School of Ukulele
- 14:00 – Make Believe Dance Troop
- 14:30 – Harris Primary Beckenham School Choir
- 15:00 – Plastic Free (Beckenham Band)
- 15:30 – Worsley Bridge School Choir
- 16:00 – Soulbirds Choir
- 16:30 – Matthew Crane (award winning singer-songwriter from Kent)
- 17:00 – Light switch on Community Sing A long
Muster for the Beckenham Christmas Candlelit Parade on Croydon Road Recreation Ground from 4pm. The Parade will leave at 4.30 pm and make its way to Beckenham Green for the light switch on. Not one to miss as you walk through the town with Father Christmas and Elves to Christmas songs and bands. Beautiful candlelit lanterns free for all. Check out the Shane Hampshire Swing Band, outside Kelsey House details beckenhambusinessassociation.co.uk
Light switch on and community sing-a-long
On Beckenham Green for the Christmas light switch on and count down for the Copers Cope Residents’ Association spectacular Christmas tree lighting. Finish the day with the infamous Christmas Community Sing-a-long.
For more details of the days festivities click here.