Covering central and northern Beckenham, the Copers Cope Area Residents Association (CCARA) was founded in 1936 to protect and promote the interests of residents on matters of local concern.
The CCARA is non party-political. Is open to anyone living in or near Beckenham to join. It covers a wide range is issues on behalf of local people. If you use Beckenham High Street or enjoy our Market On The Green please give us your support and become a member.
- Colin Watts (Honorary President)
- Chloe-Jane Ross (Chair)
- Stephen Parkin (Vice Chair)
- Myra Jeffries (Secretary)
- Robert Jeffries (Treasurer)
- Ben Soule (Membership)
- Alan Old (Planning)
- Marsha Berg (Policing)
- Mark Walking (High Street)
- Rosemary Willsher (Transport)