The Copers Cope Area Residents’ Association is working with local volunteers to assist members and residents that need help during self-isolation and lockdown. Nearly every house in the Copers Cope ward of Beckenham has been leafletted with information on how to seek help from local volunteers. Please note our helpline phone number has changed (numbers for Jema and Daiana were listed on the original leaflet) the new number is 020 8058 5557.
If you need help with shopping, picking-up prescriptions etc residents in Copers Cope Ward can contact us as per below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 020 8058 5557
The emails and phone messages are checked by volunteers daily and throughout the day.
Other community help groups nearby
There are other community help groups in Beckenham and across the borough:
- Ravensbourne Valley Residents
- COVID-19 Mutual Aid Beckenham Facebook Group
- COVID-19 Mutual Aid Bromley Facebook Group
- List of Groups
Bromley Council COVID-19 Support
The Council have the following support services:
- Register as a volunteer with Bromley Council by completing this form.
- If you don’t have anyone to help you, especially if you are over 70, please let the Council know by filling in the ‘Request for Assistance’ form.
- For those vulnerable residents who are unable to access the online form, there is now a Bromley Council COVID-19 Assistance telephone helpline, which is operated weekdays from 8:30am to 5pm: 020 8313 4484.
- Bromley Council will also be issuing an email newsletter for residents about some of its COVID-19 related initiatives and is intending to communicate with residents directly in the coming days so it can keep in direct touch with service updates and other news. You can sign up to receive this newsletter via the Bromley Council website here.